Our program runs in San Juan, La Union from November to March
- Surfing instruction by ASI qualified and certified surf
- Instruction in Ocean Safety, Lifesaving, Personal Survival Skills
and the ocean environment.
- Our surf school is well established, certified and close to all amenities.
- All surfing equipment provided: surfboards, rash tops and leg ropes
- T shirts sponsored by Stokedinc incl school's logo.
- Flash drive containing photos or video of the weeks activities.
SERVICE LEARNING and Other Outdoor Activities
- Outdoor Ed Activity options: Waterfall Hike, Beach Games and
- Community Service learning options and beach clean up
ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
- Excellent hotel right on the beach: www.littlesurfmaidresort.com
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily
- Lunch on the beach or at the hotel in between sessions
- Walking distance from surf school
- Air-con, WIFI access and 24hr security
- Airport transfers from Manila or Clark International airports in
luxury vans or coach
- Other beach activities and evening entertainment
- Prize giving and BBQ at the end of the week
The cost of camps depend on the number of students and the duration of the camp. Teachers surf for free and teacher costs are included in what we charge per student (up to 2 staff). We need a minimum of 10 students to run a camp. The greater the number of students, the cheaper the camp.
Prices are inclusive of all the above
Contact us to tailor a trip specific to your school's needs!
- Flights to the Philippines
- Personal Insurance
(details of our liability insurance, first aid equipment and emergency action plan can be provided upon request)